- I am a dedicated learner having over 7+ years of experience with the capabilities of merging innovative ideas and technologies.
- I have capability to define, identify and improve the software development underlying processes to help organizations as well as individuals to improve performance.
- have wide enough experiences (about 3 years) of cloud application development, specially on Salesforce.com using APEX, Visualforce and other latest and advanced tools from Force.com.
- Good enough familiar in developing on-demand SAAS (Software-as-a-Service) based application.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, client-server, distributed systems and MVC (model view controller) framework.
- Hand on experience on Systems/Business Analysis using Use-Cases, ability to specify business requirements and translating requirements into highly specified design components
- Well understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Standards / CMMI / Product quality reviews.
- Long and extensive experience (since 2005) on developing PHP/MySQL based applications, focusing on critical security issues, performance, optimization and standards.
- Good enough in creating stored procedures, triggers, functions and optimizing queries for performance by looking at Execution plan using MySQL and MS-SQL Server.
- Familiar with developing application for latest mobiles and related devices (like TAB) using google’s Android technology.
Business areas that I worked throughout my career – Accounting, Human Resource Management (HRM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Point-Of-Sales (POS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
* In my early career life I worked in Visual Basic 6.0, C#.Net, SQL Server, Crystal Report.
* Sometimes I also enjoyed to work on UI design using Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Flash animation.